Your front door is the first thing people see when they visit your home, so why not make a big impression? Fortunately, it’s easy to make a statement with your Winnipeg, MB entry door with today’s door trends. From vibrant colors to head-turning materials, 2018 is all about creative and unique entry doors.
One easy way to boost your front door’s curb appeal is by adding some color. There are a few colors that stand out for 2018:
- – Elegant neutrals are always sophisticated, and will never go out of style even after other 2018 trends have long faded away. Go for a soft dove grey for a modern touch, or quiet beige for a more traditional feel.
- – Yellow is always sunny and fun, and is a great way to welcome guests with a smile. A yellow door can brighten up a dark home exterior color, or add a sense of fresh fun to an otherwise average home. Don’t go too far into neon, though.
- – Blue has always been associated with calm, and can give your home a soft, relaxing feel. Choose a royal blue for a bold statement, or a softer blue for a less modern look that matches an older home.
- – Purple may seem too bold, but its actually a symbol of royalty. Make your home stand out by painting your front door a regal shade of purple.
- Pink is whimsical and romantic in almost any shade. Brighten up a darker exterior with a bright pink, or add a touch of sweetness to a firm home with a soft pink.
- – Red doors have never gone out of style, and continue to be trendy in 2018. Choose a red door for a classic look, but balance it out by adding more modern glass or geometric shapes.
Another great way to boost your entry door’s interest is by choosing one made from unusual material. Some trendy entry door materials for 2018 are:
- – Metal front doors are super modern yet warm at the same time. While black steel is industrial and trendy right now, there are other metals like look great as well including stainless steel and copper.
- – Glass panels are a great way to break up a front door and bring more natural light into your home. You can play with door and glass panel size for more interesting looks, or to save money.
Before you go with one of these entry door trends, be sure to take a moment and think about how it will match your home now and for years to come. Does your preferred color match your existing color scheme? Will the new material or color stick out badly at Christmas or Halloween? Does everyone in the family like the new door?
No matter what trend you choose for your entry door, Pioneer Window & Door Mfg Ltd can help. We specialize in entry doors for Winnipeg, MB, and can use our expertise to give your home a trendy and memorable look. Visit our shop at 8 Fast Lane Headingley, MB, R4H 0C5, or give us a call at (204) 889-8422.