Replacement windows don’t just help with the energy efficiency and comfort of your home. Adding replacement windows to your Lockport, MB house can also bring your home lots of style and personality! You can choose from a wide range of replacement window styles from bay and bow to picture, double hung and more to bring some personality to your home. You can also choose the color of your replacement windows. From neutral to bold, the color of your replacement windows is a big part of your home’s style.
Once you choose the window style and type of the frame for your replacement windows you have to choose the color. There are a lot of different things to consider when choosing color for your replacement windows, such as:
- Interior and Exterior – You don’t have to have your windows the same color on the interior and the exterior. In fact, many homes have windows that are one color on the outside and a different color on the inside.
- Matching – While you don’t have to have your windows the same color on the interior and the exterior, you do need to make sure that your window frame colors match either your interior walls or your exterior walls. Be sure to take the color of your walls and exterior of your house into consideration when choosing window color. You need to be sure that the color of your window frames matches or compliments the color of your walls. You don’t want to choose a color that clashes or competes, as that will look tacky or overwhelming. Try consulting a color wheel or your replacement window expert to help you choose a color that works.
- Going Neutral – Oftentimes a bold window color would clash too much with your existing home design. Neutrals are often a simple and stylish choice for replacement windows to make the color scheme consistent and complimentary throughout your home. Good neutral window colors that work well are beiges, off-whites, browns, tans and almonds. These hues add depth to your window and room design without clashing or drawing too much attention.
- Going Bold – You can also go bold with your window color! If you have a more neutral exterior or have simple interior walls, you can certainly choose a window frame with a bit more personality and flair.
- No Color – Just because replacement window frames come in colors doesn’t mean that you have to choose to have a color. White and off-white windows are timeless, clean and classic. They will match any home décor or design so you don’t have to worry about what will happen if you choose to repaint or redesign a room in the future. White window frames are also a good compromise if you can’t decide on a bolder color.
- Wood – There are also lots of different wood colors and stains if you choose wood window frames. From light oak and cherry to dark oak, wood windows are always beautiful.
Pioneer Window & Door Mfg. Ltd can help you choose the best Lockport, MB replacement windows for your home. Call or visit us today!