Entry Door Supply Warranty
||Pioneer Window & Door Mfg. Ltd. warrants against defects in material resulting in peeling, blistering, flaking, corroding, or rotting of the Composite frame and Brickmould for 25 years.
||Pioneer Window & Door Mfg. Ltd. Agrees to service the respective warranties as provided by the manufacture of the Door Slab. Madero Fibreglass (25 Years, conditions apply), Novatech Steel (5 Years, conditions apply), Other Door Slabs (Various Timelines, Conditions Apply).
||Pioneer Window & Door Mfg. Ltd. Agrees to service the respective warranties as provided by the manufacturer of the Door Glass. Novatech (10 Years, conditions apply). Other Glass (Various Timelines, Conditions Apply).
||Hardware purchased and installed by Pioneer Window & Door will be covered by the hardware manufacturer's warranty. Electronic hardware is not covered under this warranty.
||Screens are not covered by this warranty. Pioneer Window & Door will replace or fix a defective screen that is identified at the time of Pickup or Delivery by Pioneer. A screen will not stop a child from falling out of a window.
||Pioneer Window & Door will service products for the periods specified. If labour is required to replace or service defective parts labour will not be covered.
||Pioneer Window & Door warrants that paint that is applied in shop will not flake or peel for a period of 5 years.
This warranty is to the homeowner at the time of purchase or the first owner in the case of a new home that is not yet occupied. Transfer to subsequent owners is not covered. It is for residential use only limited to a single or double family dwelling. This warranty does not apply to commercial properties.
Pioneer Window & Door Mfg. Ltd. will repair or replace defective components at their discretion. Products may be substituted during the repair or replacement process. Pioneer Window and Door Mfg. Ltd. reserves the right to inspect the premises if required.
Please fill out the attached papers and submit to Pioneer Window & Door Mfg. Ltd. Forms must be received no later than 30 days after the invoice date or the warranty will be void.
Warranty is void until all outstanding invoices are Paid in Full
Warranty timelines are based on the pickup time or Delivery time by Pioneer Window & Door Mfg. Ltd. Subsequent appointments or warranty/service work do not reset or change the warranty timelines.
Notice of warranty work required must be given no later than 30 days after the discovery of the problem.
Pioneer Window & Door Mfg. Ltd. is not responsible for:
- Incidental or consequential charges such as, but not limited to, labor costs for any purpose, inconvenience, damage or injury to persons or property, or any other expense.
- Service, workmanship or materials damaged as a result of improper installation.
- Seasonal Strike Plate or Keeper Adjustments and/or Adjustments required after changing hardware.
- Damage or Failure as a result of debris, snow, or anything affecting the proper operation and/or sealing of the door.
- Products tampered with or modified by any person other than a Pioneer Window & Door Mfg. Ltd. representative.
- Condensation on the windows likely, occurring as a result of high humidity in the building.
- Minor imperfections that do not affect structural integrity or obscure vision.
- Damage resulting from act's of God such as, but not limited to, hail, heavy rainfall, flood, tornado, or natural disaster.
- Damage or defects as a result of failing to follow the care and maintenance manual available on the website.
- Failure of or damage from non-manufacturer painting.
- Damage resulting from abuse, accidents, alterations or misuse including damage from improper cleaning.
- Normal wear and tear, including wear from the elements (sun damage, wind water/moisture)
- Damage from the failure of roof or wall systems.
- Damage resulting from defects of the home, high humidity, localized application of heat, excessive vibration, movement/shifting of the building or its foundation.
Warranty Registration Form