Choose Pioneer For Your Custom Doors And Windows
25 years of experience in window manufacturing and installation has created in our team a culture of excellence and service to the community of Winnipeg, MB. Here at Pioneer Window & Door Manufacturing, we specialize in custom window and door manufacturing and installation. Our installers have the highest quality factory training and are insured and bonded with many years of experience. Give us a call today! 204-832-5586
These days, more and more people are leaning toward custom designs in their home. That wholesale, run-of-the-mill look just isn’t cutting it anymore. In fact, homeowners in Winnipeg, MB, and the surrounding areas want unique looks to match their unique style preferences and personality. Right?
So, what’s the plan for your next project? There’s so much to think about when it comes to choosing a high-quality front door or patio door. There is so much to consider when looking for new replacement windows for your home. Our team wants to help guide you! Check out this quick rundown for choosing the right custom windows and doors for your Winnipeg home:
How to choose the right CUSTOM DOORS:
What do you need for your home to be homier? Think about what you love most about your current doors—all types—and then ask yourself: are these doors working for you? For a door of any kind to be working for you and your family, it should:
- Defend your home from the elements. Keeping the Canadian cold and snow out can be quite the task! When you choose a door (entry, patio, garden, terrace, storm), be sure to inquire about its weather “defenses.” There should be tight seals, quality weather stripping, and snug locks. Pioneer doors are actually designed with Manitoba weather in mind; with you in mind.
- Provide a unique look. Pioneer doors come with various different frame types: primed finger-jointed pine frames, vinyl wrapped frames, or composite frames. We also offer steel and fiberglass door options which both have stunning embossments.
- Be affordable. Because we are a window & door manufacturer with trained professionals who also install our own products, homeowners can buy directly from Pioneer and save. What makes us unique is that there is no “middle person” as there is when you work with an installation company partnered with outside manufacturers. There’s nothing wrong with those types of companies. But, because we are a one-stop-shop of manufacturers and installers, we get the job done more affordably and the savings for our clients shows.
How to choose the right CUSTOM WINDOWS:
Ask yourself, again, what do you need from your windows? For your windows to be working for you, they should:
- Defend your home from the elements. Even more so than with doors, windows surround the interior of your home from all angles and significantly impact the consistency of the temperatures indoor and the protection you feel from the Manitoba weather. You need windows made of high quality. You need ENERGY STAR rated windows. You need windows designed with the harsh winters of this province in mind, which is why Pioneer windows are built with a patented drainage system to guard your home from leaks indoors.
- Complement your personal style: There are so many styles of windows from which to choose and customization options to support your personal design aesthetic. Choose from casement, awning, fixed, picture, slider, single- and double-hung, bay, bow, custom shaped windows. Together, let’s look at the structure of your home and the era from which it hails—these details will help guide us to creating a complete look.
- Be made of quality, durable materials: As mentioned, we manufacture all our windows here in Manitoba with the harsh winters in mind. We have many options specifically geared toward easy maintenance and impact resistance. And, our windows come standard with multi-point locks to guard against intruders.
Why you should choose Pioneer Window & Door Manufacturing for your project:
There are many window and door installation companies to choose from; we know. You want to know whichever you choose is the best for you. How do you choose? Simple; ask the right questions:
- Does the company offer lifetime and/or transferrable warranties?
- Are the windows up to fire safety codes?
- Has the company been in business long enough to have proven its reputability?
- Does the company manufacture its own products and if so, how do they stand up against your needs?
- Are installation jobs contracted out or are they handled by factory-trained installers?
- Will the company service what it sells?
This guide and these questions will guide you in the right direction and protect your investment. It’s too important you make sure to receive the best value and the highest level of customer service. At Pioneer, you will get the warranties you want and the safety specifications your family needs. Our company has been around for more than 25 years, we manufacture our own products, have our own factory-trained installers, we service our own products, and we are proud of the reputation we have forged in this community.
Visit us our showroom and bring us your questions! We would be honored to work with you on your next project!
Pioneer Window & Door Mfg Ltd | 344 Saulteaux Crescent, Winnipeg, MB R3J 3T2 | 204.832.5586