Sure, your bathroom isn’t the most glamorous room in the house. But that doesn’t mean it can’t be a relaxing, beautiful space. Make your bathroom the best it can be by giving it a little refresh for spring. Use these simple ways to refresh your bathroom, like adding new treatments to the replacement windows on your Headingley, MB home, as inspiration.
- Get New Window Treatments – No matter if you’re working with new replacement windows or old models, it’s likely that the window treatments in your bathroom need a little attention. At the very least, take them down and clean them. But if you have it in the budget, it might be nice to bring in some brand new ones for fresh start.
- Cut the Clutter – It’s easy to let bathroom clutter get away from you, but it’s even easier to tame it again. All you need is a little time to clear out all the unused toiletries, old products, and décor items that are covered in dust.
- Change Out the Hardware – A simple set of new drawer pulls or cabinet knobs can refresh a space like nothing else! Plus, most hobby stores sell knobs and pulls for pretty cheap.
- Replace Your Mirror – The mirror above your bathroom sink is a huge focal point in the space. Plus, you look at it every single day. Ugly, generic, builders-grade mirrors are so blah. Especially when you can usually find a stylish, brand new mirror for less than $200.
- Bring in Fresh Scents – Update your bathroom candle or diffuser with some light, fresh scents for spring. Subtle florals like lilac, mint and citrus are best for a spring-time vibe.
- Get a New Shower Curtain – Another easy fix! Shower curtains generally cost at most $50, so you can update your bathroom’s style no matter your budget. If you want to get even fancier, try updating your shower curtain rings to go with your new curtain.
- Add Some Storage – Tired of having toiletries cluttered about your counter? Add some storage to your bathroom. If you have the space, try installing a hanging shelving unit above the toilet or on a back wall. If you don’t want to bust out the hammer, you can find lots of floor storage units that are just as helpful as they are stylish.
- Invest in New Linens – Bath and hand towels are used a lot, so it might be time to invest in a new set. You don’t have to break the bank to find quality bathroom linens, either. While you’re getting new towels, don’t forget to get a new bathmat, too. Frankly, bathmats can get super gross if not changed out enough. Get a new one to match your new towels for a cohesive look.
Pioneer Window & Door Mfg Ltd is here to help if you want more home décor tips or information on Headingley, MB replacement windows. Call us today to learn more about what we can do for you and your windows.