Small Fixed Specifications And Technology
Our small fixed windows have a slim profile to maximize glass area. They are made with high quality products and include the following benefits.
- Maintenance free (no rust, corrosion, pitting, swelling or blistering)
- Triple Pane Glass or Dual Pane
- Impact resistant .080 pvc thickness (thicker than almost all vinyl mfg's)
- Fusion welded corners for an air and watertight system.
- Multi chamber construction for rigidity and increased insulating value
- uPVC (100% virgin pvc resin)
- Warm white (not blue white)
- Optional interior finishing and trim options on installed product.
- Patented hidden drainage system
- Snap in glass stops for easy unit replacement
- LowE and Argon glass options available
- Made for Manitoba
Small Fixed NAFS 08/A440 Testingg
Design pressure (DP) = 3360 Pa (70.0 psf)
Water penetration resistance test pressure = 730 Pa (15.0 psf)
Canadian air infiltration / exfiltration level = Fixed Level
Based on Triple Clear Low-E 2 Argon
Energy Star Ratings (Based on Triple Low-E 2 Argon)
Solar Heat Gain Coefficient
Energy Rating (ER)