Shopping For Windows & Doors
These questions should help ensure that the investment you make in windows / doors is a lasting investment in your home. Like any investment, you want to make sure you get the best value for your money. Take your time and become informed. If you would like more technical information see the specifics of the product you are interested in use the Learn More button on the products page.
Here are some important questions to ask when purchasing or replacing your windows / doors:
- Do you offer lifetime/transferable warranties?
- Will the windows you supply meet the egress fire code?
- How many years have you been in business installing windows and doors?
- Do you have references in my neighborhood?
- Do you manufacture your own product?
- Is your product made in manitoba for manitoba weather?
- Do you have factory trained installers? (Some window companies contract out their installations to other contractors. This can result in a variable customer service experience.)
- Do you service what you sell?