Why Vinyl is an Excellent Material for Custom Windows and Doors
Vinyl is the “swiss army” material of the window and door industry because of its versatility. It can be precision molded to exact specifications with relative ease and can be upgraded for better insulation than many other common materials. If it’s about time to upgrade your home with custom windows and doors in Winnipeg, MB, here are a few reasons why vinyl may be a great material choice for you:
1. Vinyl is affordable
Vinyl is not as expensive as other material options. It is a synthetic material, made using some complex chemistry primarily based on chlorine, derived from regular salt and water, and ethylene, taken from natural gas. These substances are found more abundantly in nature and are therefore not as subject to market fluctuations in the world market. This abundance results in lower manufacturing costs which saves our customers money.
2. Vinyl is durable and easy to maintain
Homeowners enjoy the benefits of vinyl window and door products because it weathers extremely well and doesn’t easily chip or become brittle and crack. Vinyl also does not require regular maintenance other than the occasional wipe down to keep your windows clean and clear.
3. Vinyl is energy efficient
Vinyl window frames can be manufactured with internal air chambers that can be filled with argon gas to improve insulation significantly. They can also be made with multiple window panes, with the space between being filled with gas as well. This coat of low-E reflective insulation can also be applied to window surfaces, which is essentially a window “sunscreen” that will reduce 84% of UV rays from passing through your windows. This coating helps to minimize solar heat gain and helps keep your carpets and furniture from sun damage and fading. When properly installed, these vinyl windows can help you save a good amount of money on monthly utility bills.
4. Vinyl is versatile
Vinyl can be custom made to match your home’s architectural stylings and aesthetics. It can be used on any number of different window types that you may want, including double-hung windows, casement windows, slider windows, bay windows, basement windows, etc. Another advantage that is really appealing to homeowners is that vinyl can be manufactured in almost any color desired.
In time, every window and door will need to be replaced in a home. If you’ve noticed that your home is ready for some upgrades, we can help to guide you through the decision-making process and help you figure out what options will work best for your situation. We’ve been at this game for more than 25 years, helping our community by manufacturing and installing custom windows and doors in Winnipeg, MB. Our products are made in Manitoba by people who know what homeowners in this climate region need. At Pioneer Window & Door Mfg Ltd. we do it right. V us at our showroom located at 3224 Portage Ave Winnipeg, MB R3K 0Y8. If it’s easier for you, we can also send out an expert to your home for a free consultation. Call us at: (204) 889-8422 to schedule a convenient time. We’re here when you need us.
- How Much Should You Spend on Windows in Winnipeg?
- How to Tell When the Windows Need to Be Replaced in Your Selkirk, MB Property
- 4 Benefits of Vinyl Windows in Lockport, MB
- Easy Tips to Help You Choose a Windows Contractor in St Francis Xavier
- What Should You Do about Drafty Windows in St Francis Xavier?
- Proven Steps to Choose New Vinyl Windows in Lockport, MB
- Window Shopping in Selkirk, MB? Here’s What You Need to Know
- When is the Best Time of Year to Replace Windows in Winnipeg?
- Choosing the Right Windows in Winnipeg
- You Deserve Quality Windows in Selkirk, MB
- Vinyl Windows Are a Great Solution for Energy Efficiency in Lockport, MB
- 3 Things to Consider Before Choosing Windows in St Francis Xavier
- A Patio Door For All Seasons
- Your Winnipeg Home's Entry Door & Your Unique Character
- Knowing When To Replace Your Headingley, MB Windows
- Lockport, MB Window Replacements Just For You
- Your Whole-Home Replacement Window Project in Selkirk, MB
- Replacement Window FAQs For The West St. Paul, MB Homeowner
- The Right Replacement Windows For Your East St. Paul, MB Home
- Preparing For Your Window Replacement Project In St. Francis Xavier, MB!
- Choosing The Right Replacement Windows For Your Winnipeg Home
- Choose Pioneer For Your Custom Windows And Doors
- Tips to Find a Professional Window Installer in St Francis Xavier
- Selkirk, MB Homeowners: How Can You Tell When the Windows Need to Be Replaced?
- Windows and Warranties: What Winnipeg Homeowners Need to Know
- Why You Always Need an Experienced Contractor for Vinyl Window Installation in Lockport, MB
- 4 Steps to Choosing the Best Vinyl Windows in Lockport, MB
- Easy Window Installation in St Francis Xavier
- Residential Windows in Selkirk, MB: Should You Expect Wear and Tear?
- Window Consultation in Winnipeg: Why Both Homeowners Should be in Attendance
- Quality Windows are Necessary to Reduce the Risk of Pest Infestations in St Francis Xavier
- 3 Signs It is Time to Replace the Windows in Your St Francis Xavier Home
- Choosing Vinyl Windows for a Property in Lockport, MB?
- Are Vinyl Windows the Right Choice for Your Home in Lockport, MB?
- How to Find a Reliable Window Contractor in Selkirk, MB
- Do You have Energy Efficient Windows Installed in Your Selkirk, MB Home?
- 5 Important Benefits of New Windows in Winnipeg
- The Best Care Tips for Windows in Winnipeg
- 4 Features to Consider When Selecting Windows in Winnipeg
- What is the Cost of Window Installation in Selkirk, MB?
- Homeowner Tips: Caring for Vinyl Windows in Lockport, MB
- Why You Need New Windows in St Francis Xavier
- Getting Started with Replacement Windows in St Francis Xavier
- Why Vinyl Windows Outperform Other Products in Lockport, MB
- Home Value Increases from New Windows in Winnipeg
- Financial Considerations When Choosing Windows in Selkirk, MB
- 5 Tips for Replacement Windows in Winnipeg, MB
- Why Invest in Custom Windows and Doors in Winnipeg, MB?
- 3 Types of Patio Doors in Winnipeg, MB
- Is it Time for New Entry Doors in Winnipeg, MB?
- 5 Questions to Ask When Choosing Replacement Windows
- Why Vinyl is an Excellent Material for Custom Windows and Doors
- 4 Priorities When Buying New Patio Doors
- How to Choose the Right Entry Doors for Your Home